Thursday, December 04, 2008

Title ... zaroori hai kya??

After being accused of self-indulgence ... like i am Barack Obama... i now plan to move to the next level ... So something more about my self ( If u are contemplating on killing urself ... then do contact me).....

Chalo i will start with some numbers... numbers are all that i know ...if u ask me i can give probability for every damn event that can occur ... chalo time to list down some no's .... 249,13,99,10.2 ....and yaa they are in chronological order ..and you 'll be wondering how they are associated with me ... now here my ingenuinity comes to play... So i 'll map all these using a function ( bhai logon ... basic algebra hai ... thoda samajh lo !!)

F(249,13,99,10.2)= Yours Truly..... thoda filmy dialogue bhi ho jaaye ... considering the crappiest movies i have been priveledged to witness over the past few months ... film dialogue to mere khoon mei bas chuke hai !!

"Aaaj jo bhi mai hoon , in number ke wajaha se hi hoon "

Guyz... pls dont kill me for this bad and pathetic dialogue .... abhi naya naya aaya hoon is industry mei ....chalo numbers apart you would agree that you need these variables to prove your self in front of others. i would not go deep inside these numbers ... their reasons... ye kaam to google ka hai ..... mining ur data and interpreting your searches....

I have never believed that a human being can be quantified by numbers... bhaiya life is not statistics ... humans are defined by their intricacies,characterstics that you can never quantify .... so i think that these personality tests are as hollow as celina jaitley trying to act on stage...i have never felt that i needed to be @ point X in my life to prove that i have arrived home...or reached somewhere..If you seriously ask me i still don't know where i am heading in life .. if i reach point A then i earn to be at point B and this journey will continue. To me the journey is more important in life than being able to reach targets... perhaps i would not like to stagnate by being at Point Z( the final point) in my life ... i would like to move on and rediscover my self again and again .... i don't think that reading any thing is derogatory ...because you might never know when it would help you..........

I live and will die with philosphy .... "The most uncomfortable person in this world is a person who is not himself" isliye to i follow this .....again and again... I have learnt to listen myself by building a cocoon around my ears ...i don't give into the fashion treands ... perhaps that is why i wear the weirdest jeans that are too loose ... but what the hell i am comfortable doing that ... i don't drink ...(arre bhai log alcohol ki baat kar raha hoon)... inspite my friends gulping loads of beer,vodka,whiskey and what not ... i dont feel the drinking makes you cool... and so does playing heavy metal songs on my winamp...there are names thay you would better associate in a zooo ( Gorilla..... i am sorry bhaiyaji)....I would like to improve .... but not to please others ... perhaps that's why i am considered "ajeeb sa",uncool,and not happening .... because i have learnt to be myself....

Vaise i could go on and on .....but i know that suicide is not a good way to die :)....so i would shut up my mouth ... and signal to the readers that ur ordeal is over......and get back to my NUMBERS.......

PS: Just to inform that i 'll be in hyderabad from dec 12 to dec 14... so this is for those who don't have my contact ... would love to catch up with old pals!!! ... If u feel the need ... so plss fire mails if u want .......Nespaper advertisement khatam hui:)

5 comments:

Anand said...

Suicide ki baat kyon kar raha hai!!

Aise ghatiya post ke liye to 'murder' sahi usage hoga..

Next time u write something like this and fwd me the link, u ll b turning ur friend into an axe-wielder.. :)

Suri said...

asking a number-allergic chap like me to read this post is sadistic to say the least !!

Abhimanyu said...

its GORILLAZ, not gorilla..! n dun worry.. b4 d end of our MBA.. u'll be babbling out filmi dialogues right, left & center!

Anonymous said...

My head is going hammer and tonks!!Itni gaaliya kyu de rahe ho Celina kool!!.:)
She has got the best @$#$$ in the industry..:P

daman said...

[At Anand]..i am looking fwd to that day

[At Suri]... being that number allergic is contagious to health

[At Abhi].. Gorillaz ho ya Gorilla... samajh mei nahi aata ,,, and i am not good in giving gyaan..

[At Saurav]...Abe iske alava bhi kuch dekh liya kar .... dimaag bhi hota hai ladkiyoon mei....