Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TAGGED .....Finallly i am............

so after one year of my blogging experience , and wondering what this business of tagging is all about and what's the obsession and madness about it .Here i am finallly taggeD by Akanksha ,well she had the patience to search for the meaning of my name so i am privileged :) ....thanks a lot to her .......and now the tagging part i have to write 8 facts about me as part of the deal ..it's easy after having faced a some IIM interviews describing your strengths and weakness which they have no interest in listening and this is a good opportunity to brag about my self tooooo.

so let's begin

1.So starting with the bad points which i have lots of ......the first one is that i am a bit stubborn ....sorry bit is not the right word actually it's "overly" just ask my parents and friends you will hear wonderful stories about it.......lets not get into the details

2.I haven't told this to anybody but i have this obsession of letting people know that i am into blogging ,that's why i give the link to my blog on my gtalk status 24 hrs a day ,in hope that someone will comment on my stuff or the crap i write :) ,my friends tell me to stop cribbing about the JEE in my blog ...but emotions do come out....

3. Turning to be quite a music freak these days .downloading all the new songs whatever....discovering new artists and learned to play the guitar one thing which i always wanted to do in my life ........by now all of you have guessed that i am completely velllla now a days ......but i am loving my time

4.This i have already mentioned in my blog earlier .....that i am in love but the feeling just seems to get better with each passing day , ya i am nuts about her no prizes for guessing ,though also enjoying my time away from her ,this separation period has taught me a lot..

5.Kind of worried for my best friend these days , who is passing through a rough phase in life ..but i pray he will emerge stronger and more refined after this and i am always with himmm no matter what ......

6.I try to attract bloggers on my blog , by visiting daily to at least 10 blogs ,so that more bloggers add me to their blog rolls and i am accepted in this community ......ya its height of being desperate par i am like that only

7.Trying to make more female friends these days ,really missed the fun in the past for years buried under my books , when i tell my friends about this girl i met an all they seriously think i am going maaaad and bezzerk...and they are a bit apprehensive about my commitment .....heheh but i am lovin it........

8.Sorry i forgot to mention that inspite of all the things that have distracted me ..i do manage to study a bit actually love reading those research papers .....they are kind of a wake up tonic for me ,though most find them borring .......

So the 8 facts are over now the toughest part ,searching for 8 new bloggers that i have to tag ......i know only a few and most of them are tagged ...well you all by now have guessed that my blog is not at all popular.....still my 8 bloggers are ishavasyam,NEFTY,Standbymind,Priysha,Sharad ,Sanchit ,Arvind and Blaaaha queen ....you all need to write 8 facts about you and tag 8 more bloggers to it ...so kep the chain running and happy tagging to you all

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally i am posting something. Its good to be obsessive. So keep studying, blogging and stuff.

If you are doing something you like to do you have to be deaf and shameless.... and yes a little honesty always helps

Amandeep Singh said...

Great to know things about U...
U do concentrate a lot on yer blogs..
Nice!!!!

arvind....in trans said...

intresting facts..dude u really gave me courage to give the facts which i really back on...iam gonna write my oustanding facts...soooon :)...keep penning :)

`NEFTY said...

I already did this tag lol. Like twice... But I'll do it again, later:]]

'Mom'BA said...

Heylo..nice blog..
was a fun tag :P

Impressionist said...

heheh! Yeah bro!
same tag! :D
i hate tags, but since i was tagged for the first time by akanksha perfect wound both I did this one! :D

peace & love
Jeevy

Unknown said...

Hey,it was good one...and tell u something...i also have the link to my blog as my gtalk status msg!!! I thought it was cool to have a link as status msg...although i never thought abt the traffic it would generate... he he..
Hmmmmm...u mentioned me in the post..dat was gr8!!! But u spelt my name incorrectly...for the 'namesake' make it Akanksha dere!!! :P hee hee

Parv Kaushik said...

dats a really nice blog the blog was gr8 which collg did u study in cuz i'm in same ares too

and that 392 bus is still running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arry Potter said...

hmmm.... wondering on those thoughts

Whatever said...

hey daman...
nice blog!!! so do i consider maself tagged? :D
yeah i neways give a damn to TYPE A, i breathe for type D n care for type G...
neva met in coll, but heard about ur achievements lately... congratulations dude!!!

Keep the good work up n keep bloggin and tagging :P

Unknown said...

being stubborn is not a bad thing... in fact its very good... it means that you refuse to accept the views of the world just because they have been that way for ages.

letting people know...well..that obsession is minimized to letting relatives know...strangers can view my blog anytime :)...relatives..no chance.

ah..another one whose soul is slowing being lured by the lovely demon that is music.

lol, you visit 10 blogs daily?
I just visit everyone's blogs whenever I myself post something new.

you manage to study? Pray tell how.....am serious.

bornfortheu.s.a said...

nice tag...got to know u better...

Anonymous said...

ha ha..whhoa..!
quite a revelation daman..
n i read ur post about namesake...
ican fully commiserate with u...same here:)

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

hey daman!
I am tagged!!
well...I shall take your tag really soon...I am back after a looonng time...so just give me some time to gear up ;)
And thanks for tagging!!

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

taken your tag.. :-)!!

jack frost said...

2nd one was funny.
and... nice blog header.. i mean the pic n evrythin. ur page looks refreshed n cool. good work.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view